Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Preparing effective special education teachers.
New York : Guilford Publications, ©2012
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781462503094 1462503098 9781462503087 146250308X|
|Description:||1 online resource (xiv, 159 pages) : illustrations.|
|Contents:||A framework for teacher education in special education: teacher education matters --
Who are the candidates? --
Field experiences: a "must have" --
The "job" of a special education teacher --
Special education knowledge base --
Assessment: have we met our goals? --
Preparing excellent special educators.
|Series Title:||What works for special needs learners.|
"This is the first book in many years to address the preparation of special education teachers - and this information is needed now more than ever. Given the complexities of today's classrooms, we
- Special education teachers -- Training of -- United States.
- Special education -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Special education teachers -- Training of.
- Special education teachers -- Traning of -- Standards.
- Students with disabilities.
- EDUCATION -- Special Education -- Learning Disabilities.
- EDUCATION -- Teaching Methods & Materials -- Reading & Phonics.
- EDUCATION -- Classroom Management.
- Special education -- Study and teaching.
- United States.