Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Bennett, Bruce W., 1952-
Preparing for the possibility of a North Korean collapse.
Santa Monica, CA : RAND, 2013
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bruce W Bennett
|Description:||xxx, 312 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
Possibilities for collapse --
The potential consequences of collapse --
Addressing North Korean thinking about unification --
Challenges of and responses to humanitarian disaster --
Challenges of and responses to conflict and military forces in North Korea --
Challenges of and responses to security services and human rights disasters --
Challenges of and responses to ownership issues --
Challenges of and responses to potential Chinese intervention --
Addressing the prerequisites of collapse preparation.
|Responsibility:||Bruce W. Bennett.|
- Korea (North) -- Politics and government -- 2011-
- Korea (North) -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
- Failed states -- Korea (North)
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Korea (North)
- Korea (North) -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Economic history.
- Failed states.
- Politics and government
- Korea (North)
- United States.