Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Daniel F MacGilvray; Valerian Miranda; Scott Clanton; Jayashree B Shamanna; Texas A & M University. Historic Resources Imaging Laboratory.; Colorado Historical Society.; United States. Forest Service.
Project funded by a State Historical Fund grant from the Colorado Historical Society with the U.S. Forest Service.
|Description:||[vi], 62,  leaves (some folded) : ill., maps ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Study of alternatives for the Denver South Park & Pacific High Line|
|Responsibility:||principal investigator: Daniel F. MacGilvray ; faculty researcher: Valerian Miranda ; graduate research assistants: Scott Clanton, Jayashree Shamanna.|
- Denver, South Park, and Pacific Railroad Company.
- Narrow gauge railroads -- Colorado -- History.
- Historic sites -- Colorado -- Park County -- Conservation and restoration.
- Historic sites -- Colorado -- Summit County -- Conservation and restoration.
- Park County (Colo.) -- History.
- Summit County (Colo.) -- History.