Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary.
Preserving prosecutorial independence.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2007
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0364-P.
"Serial no. J-110-10."
|Description:||iii, 106 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
|Other Titles:||Is the Department of Justice politicizing the hiring and firing of U.S. attorneys?|
- United States. -- Department of Justice -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
- United States. -- Department of Justice -- Officials and employees -- Dismissal of.
- United States. -- Department of Justice -- Corrupt practices.
- Government attorneys -- Selection and appointment -- United States.
- Government attorneys -- Dismissal of -- United States.
- Public prosecutors -- Selection and appointment -- United States.
- Public prosecutors -- Dismissal of -- United States.
- Civil service ethics -- United States.