Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Cloth printings (Printing)
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George Washington; United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington); United States. Congress House.
|Notes:||Refusing, for reasons of national security and constitutional law, to provide the House of Representatives with documents relating to the negotiation of Jay's treaty, as requested.
Signed and dated: Geo. Washington. United States, March 30, 1796.
Alexander Martin's Orrery-Press was located at Boston in 1796.
On silk. Text in two columns; printed area measures 33.9 x 13.0 cm.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
- United States. -- Congress -- Powers and duties.
- Great Britain. -- Treaties, etc. -- 1794 November 19.
- Treaty-making power -- United States.
- United States. -- Congress.
- Great Britain (1794 Nov. 19)
- Treaty of Amity, Commerce, and Navigation, with the United States of America (1794 November 19)
- Legislative power.
- Treaty-making power.
- United States.