Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mark White; William D Ford
|Notes:||Titles transcribed from individual title frames; no collective title frame.
|Performer(s):||Introductory remarks at breakfast and lunch by Robert Hardesty.|
|Event notes:||Recorded November 8, 1985, by SWTSU Media Services at the L.B.J. San Marcos Room.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (35 min.) : sound, color ; 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||[pt. 1] Press breakfast (17 min.) --
[pt. 2] Luncheon (18 min.).
|Series Title:||Higher Education Act, 20th Anniversary.|
|Other Titles:||Higher Education Act, Twentieth Anniversary
|Responsibility:||Mark White, speaker. Luncheon / William D. Ford, speaker.|
- United States. -- Higher Education Act of 1965.
- Federal aid to higher education -- United States.
- Universities and colleges -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Higher Education Act of 1965 (United States)
- Federal aid to higher education.
- Universities and colleges -- Law and legislation.
- United States.