|提及的人：||Rutherford B Hayes; William A Wheeler; Samuel J Tilden; Thomas A Hendricks|
John W Forney
|注意：||"Hayes and Wheeler prove by their lives that they mean to preserve the institutions saved from rebellion. Tilden and Hendricks prove by their lives that their reform is simply rebel restoration. We stand with Hayes and Wheeler ... And in aid of this purpose ... we ask the help of every Republican. ... Any assistance you can give me in the circulation of The Press will be gratefully appreciated."--leaf . Signed: John W. Forney.
Followed by: The Philadelphia Press, daily. Terms ... All orders should be addressed to John W. Forney, editor and proprietor, s.w. cor. Seventh and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, Pa.
Text printed in two columns.
|复制注解：||Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. Series 1 ; no. 13782).|
|描述：|| leaves ; 26 cm.|
|丛书名：||Archive of Americana.; American broadsides and ephemera., Series 1 ;, no. 13782.|
- Hayes, Rutherford B., -- 1822-1893.
- Wheeler, William A. -- (William Almon), -- 1819-1887.
- Tilden, Samuel J. -- (Samuel Jones), -- 1814-1886.
- Hendricks, Thomas A. -- (Thomas Andrews), -- 1819-1885.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Press (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1857 : Daily)
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1876.
- Press and politics -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Publishers and publishing -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Newspaper publishing -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1869-1877.
- Internet resources.