Comic books, strips, etc
Parodies, imitations, etc
|提及的人：||Elizabeth Bennet, (Fictitious character); Fitzwilliam Darcy, (Fictitious character); Jane Austen|
Tony Lee; Cliff Richards; Seth Grahame-Smith; Jane Austen
|注意：||"A Del Rey trade paperback original"--Title page verso.|
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations (black and white) ; 26 cm.|
|责任：||Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith ; adapted by Tony Lee ; illustrated by Cliff Richards.|
"It is known as 'the strange plague' and its unfortunate victims are referred to only as 'unmentionables' or 'dreadfuls.' All over England, the dead are rising again, and now even the daughters of Britain's best families must devote their lives to mastering the deadly arts. Elizabeth Bennet is a fearsome warrior whose ability with a sword is matched only by her quick wit and even sharper tongue. But she faces her most formidable foe yet in the haughty, conceited, and somehow strangely attractive Mr. Darcy. As the two lovers meet in the ballroom and on the battlefield, they'll soon learn that nothing--not even bands of ninjas, hordes of flesh-eating zombies, or disapproving aunts--can stop true love"--Page 4 of cover.
- Bennet, Elizabeth -- (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Darcy, Fitzwilliam -- (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Zombies -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Social classes -- England -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Families -- England -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Sisters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Austen, Jane, -- 1775-1817 -- Parodies, imitations, etc.