Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource (200 pages) : illustrations.|
|Contents:||Cover; Title; Copyright; Contents; 1 Introduction; 2 Learning English; 3 Effective English teaching; 4 Speaking and listening: developing talk in the primary classroom; 5 Teaching reading at Key Stage 1; 6 The teaching and learning of phonics and phonological awareness; 7 Teaching early writing; 8 Teaching handwriting and spelling; 9 Developing reading at Key Stage 2; 10 Teaching writing at Key Stage 2; 11 Teaching with electronic texts; 12 Including all children; 13 Organising and resourcing English at Key Stages 1 and 2; 14 Assessing English; Glossary; References; Index.|
|Series Title:||Achieving QTS.|
|Responsibility:||Jane Medwell [and others].|
- Language arts (Elementary) -- Great Britain.
- English language -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Great Britain.
- Language arts (primary)
- English language-study and teaching (primary)
- EDUCATION -- Language Experience Approach.
- English language -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Language arts (Elementary)
- Great Britain.