Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Gother; Lewis Sabran; Lewis Sabran; Lewis Sabran|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Anonymous. By Edward Gee.--ESTC.
A reply to "The primitive fathers no Protestants" by John Gother and "A letter to a peer of the Church of England" by Lewis Sabran.
"Imprimatur Liber cui Titulus, The Primitive Fathers no Papists, &c. Ex AEdib. Lamb. Febr. 4. 1687. Guil. Needham R.R. in Christo Patri ac D.D. Wilhelmo Archiep. Cant. à Sacr. Domest."
Advertisement:  p. at end.
|Description:||, 134,  p. ; 22 cm. (4to)|
- Gother, John, -- -1704. -- Primitive fathers no Protestants.
- Sabran, Lewis, -- 1652-1732. -- Sermon preached before the King at Chester on August 28, being the feast of Saint Augustin.
- Sabran, Lewis, -- 1652-1732. -- Letter to a peer of the Church of England.
- Sabran, Lewis, -- 1652-1732. -- Reply of Lewis Sabran of the Society of Jesus to the answer given to his letter written to a peer of the Church of England by a nameless member of the same.
- Church history -- Primitive and early church, ca. 30-600.