Marla W McGhee; Barbara A Jansen
|ISBN:||9781586835262 1586835262 9781586835279 1586835270|
|描述：||xxviii, 149 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)|
|内容：||Instructional leadership, research, and standards for library media programs --
Effective practices in integrating the library media program across the school and curriculum --
Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the library media specialist --
The principal's role in supporting and sustaining the library media program --
Continuous improvement and the library media program --
Apendix A. Administrator self assessments for important chapter concepts --
Appendix B. Evaluating collaborative units of instruction --
Appendix C. Providing access to materials through the library's catalog (cataloging and circulation) --
Appendix D. Library media specialist interview questions --
Appendix E. Paraprofessional interview questions --
Appendix F. Library media program budget proposal worksheet --
Appendix G. Library media program budget worksheet --
Appendix H. Library walk-about checklist --
Appendix I. Library media specialist instructional activities feedback form --
Appendix J. Administrator's library media program feedback form --
Appendix K. Guide sheets for library self study : budgeting, scheduling and usage, and staffing --
Appendix L. Action research as a tool for improvement --
Appendix M. GEAR worksheets for concepts in chapters 2 and 3, including blank worksheet.
|责任：||Marla W. McGhee and Barbara A. Jansen.|
"With focused and well-organized topics from understanding the research and standards to supporting and sustaining them through collaborative processes, this revised edition (Linworth, 2005) offers a
- School libraries -- United States -- Administration.
- Instructional materials centers -- United States -- Administration.
- Media programs (Education) -- Administration.
- School librarian participation in curriculum planning -- United States.
- School libraries -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Instructional materials centers -- United States -- Evaluation.
- School principals -- United States.
- Instructional materials centers -- Administration.
- Instructional materials centers -- Evaluation.
- School librarian participation in curriculum planning.
- School libraries -- Administration.
- School libraries -- Evaluation.
- School principals.
- United States.