Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xxv, 372 pages ; 25 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)|
|Contents:||Section 1: Ethos and professional practice --
Section 2: Unit management and the management process --
Section 3: Staff development and career management --
Section 4: The basic steps in the research process --
Section 5: Health care systems, indicators and profile, and current health care dynamics.
|Responsibility:||Karien Jooste (editor).|
- Public health administration -- South Africa.
- Health services administration -- South Africa.
- Delivery of Health Care -- organization & administration.
- Nursing Care -- standards.
- Nursing -- organization & administration.
- Nursing Services.
- Ethics, Nursing.
- South Africa.
- Health services administration.
- Public health administration.