Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780340999172 0340999179 9781451771633 1451771630|
|Description:||354 pages : map ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||One of Henderson's best agents is being held captive in Frankfurt. A set of forged record cards could be his ticket to freedom, but might just as easily become his death warrant. A vital mission awaits him in France --
if he can find a way to escape.
|Series Title:||HB Henderson's boys, bk. 5.|
A totally brilliant book. Guardian This book was really, really good -- in fact, I'd like to read it again! ... It didn't matter that I hadn't read the rest of the books in the series as everything
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Secret service -- Juvenile fiction.
- Spy stories.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Secret service -- Fiction.
- Spies -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Secret service.
- Prisoners Young adult fiction.
- Young adult adventure stories.
- World War, 1939 -- 1945 -- Secret Service -- Great Britain
- Spies -- Fiction
- War Stories
- Historical Fiction