Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||234 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Nice addition to the library
At the beginning, Amelia tells about her life and how it began. In the middle, she never gives up looking for her dad. At the end her dream comes true, and she meets her dad, but then her mom dies. I liked this boook because it shows caring, braveness, enthusiasm, and a lot more. Good things come...
- Was this review helpful to you?
This book is excent
This book is better with cup of coffee. Try it with cup of coffee or espresso.
- 0 of 3 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- New York (State) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Dysfunctional families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- New York (State) -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dysfunctional families.
- Friendship in children.
- Mothers and daughters.
- New York (State)
User lists with this item (6)
- YASLA's 2011 Best Fiction Books for Young Adults(98 items)
by egamble updated 2011-08-21
- October 2010: Top 20 Most Viewed Items(20 items)
by bobschulz updated 2010-12-02
- September 2010: Top 20 Most Viewed Items(20 items)
by bobschulz updated 2010-10-07
- August 2010: Top 20 Most Viewed Items(20 items)
by bobschulz updated 2010-09-08
- July 2010: Top 20 Most Viewed Items(20 items)
by bobschulz updated 2010-09-01