Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Christopher Addison Addison, Viscount; Socialist League, London.
|Notes:||At head of title: With a preface by Sir Stafford Cripps.
"First published August 1933; second impression December 1933."
"The Socialist League decided to hold the series of Forum lectures which are collected in this volume."--Preface.
|Description:||286 pages, 1 leaf 19 cm|
|Contents:||The challenge to capitalism, by Sir Charles Trevelyan.--Can socialism come by constitutional methods? By Sir Stafford Cripps.--Control of finance and the financiers, by E.F. Wise.--The break with imperialism, by J.F. Horrabin.--The claim of the unemployed, by William Mellor.--Socialist control of industry, by G.D.H. Cole.--Local government and the socialist plan, by C.R. Attlee.--Workers' control, by Harold Clay.--Socialist policy and the problem of the food supply, by Christopher Addison.--A socialist foreign policy, by H.N. Brailsford.|
|Responsibility:||by Dr. Christopher Addison, Major C.R. Attlee [and others].|
- Socialism -- Great Britain.
- Labour Party (Great Britain)
- Great Britain -- Economic policy.
- Great Britain; social history; after 1860; social movements; personalities; Cole, George Douglas Howard.
- Engeland; geschiedenis van sociale toestanden, ideeën, bewegingen en maatregelen; sociaal-historische ontwikkeling na ca 1860; sociale bewegingen; personen; Cole, George Douglas Howard.
- Economic policy.
- Great Britain.