Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Porter, Fitz-John, 1822-1901.
Proceedings and report of the board of army officers, convened by special orders no. 78, Headquarters of the Army, Adjutant general's office, Washington, April 12, l878, in the case of Fitz-John Porter.
Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1879
|Named Person:||Fitz-John Porter; Fitz-John Porter|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Fitz-John Porter; United States. Army. Court of Inquiry (Porter : 1878)
|Notes:||Includes index to the executive documents of the Senate of the United States for the first session forty-sixth Congress, 1979. p.[iii]-ix.
Parts 2-3 paged continuously.
Part 1 contains documents referring to the court-martial of 1862-1863, etc.
This document is issued also in the Congressional series, no. 1871-1872, in 2 v. (pt. 1-2 in 1 v.).
|Description:||3 volumes illustrations, 3 maps, 2 folded tables 23 cm and atlas of 24 folded maps.|
|Series Title:||U.S. 46th Cong., 1st sess. Senate. Ex. Doc 37|
- Porter, Fitz-John, -- 1822-1901 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va., 1862.
- Trials (Military offenses) -- Washington (D.C.)
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- Washington (D.C.)
- Porter, Fitz-John, -- 1822-1901.
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry.
- Trials (Military offenses)
- Washington (D.C.)