Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||G K Warren; G K Warren|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
G K Warren; United States. President (1877-1881 : Hayes); United States. Army. Court of Inquiry (Warren : 1879-1881)
|Notes:||Warren asked for a Court of Inquiry to clear his name after being relieved of duty by Gen. Sheridan at the battle of Five Forks in 1865.|
|Description:||3 v. : fold. maps ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||pt. 1. 1st-55th day, Dec. 11, 1879-July 14, 1880 --
pt. 2. 56th-107th day, Oct. 1, 1880-Nov. 8, 1881. Report and opinion of the Court. Reports of D.G. Swain, judge-advocate-general and of W.T. Sherman, General of the Army. Papers admitted and directed to be appended to the record of proceedings --
pt. 3. Maps.
|Other Titles:||Proceedings of a board of army officers in the case of G.K. Warren|
- Warren, G. K. -- (Gouverneur Kemble), -- 1830-1882 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Five Forks, Battle of, Va., 1865.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- United States. -- Army. -- Corps, 5th (1862-1865)
- Warren, G. K. -- (Gouverneur Kemble), -- 1830-1882.
- Regimental histories.
- United States.