Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Conference publication, Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jefferson Davis; Zebulon Baird Vance; Educational Association of the Confederate States of America.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from TEI header.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is part of the collection The Southern homefront, 1861-1865.
Text scanned (OCR) by Elizabeth Wright. Images scanned by Elizabeth Wright. Text encoded by Joshua McKim and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; Panorama for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||Southern homefront, 1861-1865.|
- Education -- Confederate States of America.
- Textbooks -- Confederate States of America.
- School management and organization -- Confederate States of America.
- Schools -- Southern States -- History -- 19th century.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Education and the war.
- School management and organization.
- War and education.
- Southern States.
- United States.
- United States -- Confederate States of America.