Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)20889597|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Scotland. Privy Council.; Scotland. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)|
|Notes:||The revival of a proclamation in the name of the King and Queen issued on March 13, 1694, intitled A proclamation against the importing of victual or cattel from Ireland.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03408.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 broadside)|
- Scotland -- Foreign economic relations -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Ireland -- Foreign economic relations -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Foreign trade regulation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Food law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Food law and legislation.
- Foreign trade regulation.
- International economic relations.