Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles, King of England; Charles, King of England; Charles, King of England|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.|
|Notes:||Title from caption and opening lines of text.
"Though the Kings right was complete by his father's death, yet since 'armed violence' has deprived them of the opportunity hitherto, the Lords and Commons, with the Lord Mayor, &c., of London and others, proclaim that the kingdome came to him on his father's death, and that he is King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, &c."--Steele.
Order to print dated: Tuesday May 8, 1660. Signed: Will: Jessop Clerk of the Commons House of Parliament.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))|
|Series Title:||Early English books online.|
- Charles -- II, -- King of England, -- 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II) -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles -- II, -- King of England, -- 1630-1685.
- Great Britain.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)