Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles, King of England; Charles, King of England; Charles, King of England|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||England and Wales. Parliament.|
|Notes:||"Though the Kings right was complete by his father's death, yet since 'armed violence' has deprived them of the opportunity hitherto, the Lords and Commons, with the Lord Mayor, &c., of London and others, proclaim that the kingdome came to him on his father's death, and that he is King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, &c."--Steele.
Order to print dated: Die Martis, May 8. 1660. Signed: Jo. Browne, Cleric. Parliamentorum.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))|
|Series Title:||Early English books online.|
- Charles -- II, -- King of England, -- 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II) -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles -- II, -- King of England, -- 1630-1685.
- Great Britain.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)