Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Roger Kline; Michael Preston-Shoot
|ISBN:||9780857258472 0857258478 9780857256898 0857256890|
|Description:||xvi, 208 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||Cause for Concern? Accountable Professionalism Law for Professional Practice Practising Accountable Professionalism Workloads and Skill Mix Advocacy Equality, Human Rights and the Duty of Care Confidentiality and Record Keeping Health and Safety Duties of Health and Social Care Employers What To Do If...|
|Series Title:||Creating integrated services.|
|Responsibility:||Roger Kline and Michael Preston-Shoot.|
The book will appeal to those with supervisory and management responsibility and academics planning modules concerning law, ethics and professional practice. It presents scenarios, case studies and
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Medical laws and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Educators -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Educators -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Medical laws and legislation.
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Great Britain.