Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Marion Weinberg; Ada Louise Huxtable; Koch; I M Pei; Mario Merola; Arthur Hays Sulzberger; Percy Sutton; Robert A Caro; Robert Moses|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert Charles Weinberg
|Description:||964 cubic ft.|
Also, course materials (syllabi, bibliographies, student papers, memos) from his teaching career at New York University, Cooper Union, New School for Social Research, Yale, and his Fulbright lectureship, 1943-1974; and alumni materials from the Harvard Graduate School of Design, 1923-1972.
Correspondence, circulars, clippings, reports, and newsletters from the numerous professional, citizens', and New York City organizations to which he belonged, including the American Institute of Planners, 1958-1968; American Institute of Architects, 1934-1966, Citizens' Conference on City Planning, 1948-1967; Citizen's Union of the City of New York, 1944-1968; Washington Square Association, 1950-1966; Local Planning Board #2, 1951-1973; Landmarks Preservation Commission, 1961-1970; Mayor's Committee on City Planning, 1930-1969; and many others.
Correspondence and material related to his trips abroad, 1936-1966; chronological correspondence, 1968-1972 (correspondents include Ada Louise Huxtable, Edward Koch, I.M. Pei, Mario Merola, Arthur Hays Sulzberger, Percy Sutton, and Robert Caro); WNYC radio broadcast transcripts on architecture topics, 1968-1972; and a small amount of personal correspondence and notes, including condolence letters to his wife Marion, 1942-1974.
General files, 1912-1973, include correspondence, clippings, and printed material on miscellaneous projects and interests. Writings include articles, 1925-1970 (many undated), and reviews, 1932-1973 (many undated).
- Weinberg, Marion.
- Huxtable, Ada Louise.
- Koch, -- 1924-2013.
- Pei, I. M., -- 1917-
- Merola, Mario.
- Sulzberger, Arthur Hays, -- 1891-1968.
- Sutton, Percy, -- 1920-
- Caro, Robert A.
- Moses, Robert, -- 1888-1981.
- New York (N.Y.). -- City Planning Commission.
- New York (N.Y.). -- Department of Parks and Recreation.
- New York (N.Y.). -- Landmarks Preservation Commission.
- New York (N.Y.). -- Mayor's Committee on City Planning.
- Greenwich Village (New York, N.Y.). -- Local Planning Board No. 2.
- Robert C. Weinberg and Associates.
- New York University. -- Graduate School of Public Administration and Social Services.
- WNYC (Radio station : New York, N.Y.)
- American Institute of Planners.
- American Institute of Architects.
- Washington Square Association.
- Citizens' Conference on City Planning.
- New School for Social Research (New York, N.Y.)
- Pratt Institute.
- Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art. -- School of Art and Architecture.
- Citizens Union of the City of New York.
- Harvard University. -- Graduate School of Design -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Landscape architecture.
- City planning -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration.
- Computer drawing.
- Architectural design -- Data processing.
- Prefabricated houses.
- Education, Higher.
- Civic improvement.
- Radio scripts.
- Public housing.
- Greenwich Village (New York, N.Y.) -- Buildings -- Conservation and restoration.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- City planning.
- Bronx (New York, N.Y.) -- City planning.
- Riverdale (New York, N.Y.) -- Dwellings.
- Washington Square (New York, N.Y.) -- Rehabilitation.
- New York (N.Y.) -- City planning.