Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jane Wildgoose; Delany, Mrs; Margaret Cavendish Holles Harley Bentinck Portland, Duchess of|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jane Wildgoose; Yale Center for British Art.; Sir John Soane's Museum.
|Notes:||"On view from September 24th, 2009 to January 3rd, 2010 at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, USA, and from February 18th to May 1st, 2010 at Sir John Soane's Museum, London."|
|Description:||xi, 44 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Promiscuous assemblage, friendship, and the order of things|
|Responsibility:||an installation by Jane Wildgoose in celebration of the friendship between Mrs. Mary Delany & the Dutchess Dowager of Portland.|
- Wildgoose, Jane -- Exhibitions.
- Delany, -- Mrs -- (Mary), -- 1700-1788 -- Knowledge and learning -- Exhibitions.
- Portland, Margaret Cavendish Holles Harley Bentinck, -- Duchess of, -- 1715-1785 -- Knowledge and learning -- Exhibitions.
- Curiosities and wonders -- Exhibitions.
- Cabinets of curiosities -- Exhibitions.
- Natural history -- Miscellanea -- Exhibitions.
- Porcelain -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.
- Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.