Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests.
Promote wildland firefighter safety; watershed restoration and enhancement agreements; gateway communities and federal land management planning; and land exchanges in the Tahoe National Forest.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2006
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests.|
|Notes:||"Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0325-P.
|Description:||iii, 53 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Wildfire fighters -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Watershed restoration -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Land use, Rural -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Rural development -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Public lands -- United States -- Management.
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- California -- Tahoe National Forest.