Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Paul Latimer; Philipp Maume
|Description:||xv, 238 pages|
|Contents:||1. Introduction: promoting information --
2. Disclosure of financial and non-financial information in the marketplace --
3. How should financial markets be regulated to ensure that information is provided? --
4. Promoting information under broker/client rules at common caw and in equity --
5. The failure of industry licensing to keep the market informed: obligation to provide financial services 'efficiently, honestly and fairly' --
6. The ability of the commission to achieve disclosure in financial markets --
7. Stock exchanges and the promotion of information --
8. Towards principles-based regulation.
|Responsibility:||Paul Latimer, Philipp Maume.|