Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Mental Health Strategy.; Australia. Department of Health and Aged Care. Mental Health and Special Programs Branch.; National Public Health Partnership (Australia); Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council. National Mental Health Working Group.|
|Notes:||"National mental health strategy"--Cover.
"This Monograph 2000 is a companion document to the National Action Plan for Promotion, Prevention and Early Intervention for Mental Health (Action Plan 2000)"--Page iii.
|Description:||xi, 162 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 30 cm|
|Contents:||1. Introduction --
2. The influences on mental health --
3. Conceptual framework for promotion, prevention and early intervention activities --
4. Promotion, prevention and early intervention for mental health --
5. A whole-of-lifespan approach to mental health and mental illness --
6. Special population groups --
7. Disorder-specific issues --
8. Towards good practice in promotion, prevention and early intervention.
|Responsibility:||[National Mental Health Working Group and the National Public Health Partnership Group].|
- National Mental Health Strategy.
- Mental health -- Australia.
- Mental illness -- Australia -- Prevention.
- Mental health.
- Health planning.
- Medical policy.
- Mental illness -- Prevention.
- Mental health
- Planning processes
- Health policy
- Health promotion
- People of non English speaking backgrounds
- Rural populations
- Federal issue
- State issue
- Early intervention