Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Proposal relating to current U.S. taxation of certain operations of controlled foreign corporations (H.R. 2889--American Jobs and Manufacturing Preservation Act of 1991) and related issues.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., 1991
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.; United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation.|
Item 1002-A, 1002-B (MF).
At head of title: Joint committee print.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 91-754-P.
"October 1, 1991."
|Description:||iv, 57 pages ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||prepared by the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation.|
- Income tax -- United States -- Foreign income.
- Corporations, Foreign -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Investments, Foreign -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Foreign tax credit -- United States.
- Controlled foreign corporations.
- Corporations, Foreign -- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- Foreign tax credit.
- Income tax -- Foreign income.
- Investments, Foreign -- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- United States.