Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Populist Party (N.C.); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.|
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed Nov. 20, 2002).
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
Text scanned (OCR) by Matthew Kern. Images scanned by Matthew Kern. Text encoded by Melissa Meeks and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.|
- Populist Party (N.C.)
- Suffrage -- North Carolina.
- Whites -- Suffrage -- North Carolina.
- African Americans -- Suffrage -- North Carolina.
- Literacy tests (Election law) -- North Carolina.
- Election law -- North Carolina.
- White supremacy movements -- North Carolina -- History.
- Racism -- Political aspects -- North Carolina.
- Campaign literature -- North Carolina.
- Democratic Party (N.C.)
- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950.