Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George W Bush; George W Bush|
|Material Type:||Biography, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"U.S. deaths in Iraq from all corners of the nation," a map, (p. [xiv]) shows the number of deaths of American military personnel in Operation Iraq Freedom by home county. "A photographic brief" is 8 pp. photos intended to contrast, "the unspeakable horror of what has happened in Iraq," with photos of Bush laughing and enjoying a "fabulous year."|
|Description:||xi, 344 p.,  p. of plates : ill., map ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||Opening up one's eyes --
Why George Bush went to war --
Prologue to, and The prosecution of George W. Bush for murder --
Bush "couldn't possibly" have been any worse in handling the War on Terrorism --
America, up or down?
Table of Contents:
Acknowledgments -- Part I. Opening up one's eyes -- Why George Bush went to war -- Part II. Prologue to the prosecution of George W. Bush for murder -- The prosecution of George W. Bush for murder -- Part III. Bush "couldn't possibly" have been any worse in handling the war on terrorism -- America, up or down? -- Notes -- Index -- About the author.
- Bush, George W. -- (George Walker), -- 1946-
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Casualties.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Causes.
- Political crimes and offenses -- United States.
- Misconduct in office -- United States.
- Deception -- Political aspects -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- Battle casualties.
- Deception -- Political aspects.
- Misconduct in office.
- Political crimes and offenses.
- Politics and government
- War -- Causes.
- United States.