Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Product Safety, and Insurance.
Protecting consumers' phone records.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2006
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Product Safety, and Insurance.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 72 pages).|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Telephone companies -- Records and correspondence -- Access control -- United States.
- United States. -- Federal Communications Commission -- Rules and practice.
- United States. -- Federal Trade Commission -- Rules and practice.
- False personation -- United States -- Prevention.
- Privacy, Right of -- United States.
- Consumer protection -- United States.