Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Randolph W Church; Richard Cecil Garlick; Louise Greer; Frances Harshbarger; Roberta Hollingsworth Gwathmey; Roy Land; C E May; Joseph Lee Vaughan; William Stone Weedon; John Cook Wyllie|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||University of Virginia. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.|
The letter of protest is accompanied by a response by the Honor Committee; a letter from the president of the graduate students copying a communication from the other officers resigning their positions; and a resolution by the Graduate School protesting the imposition of an activities fee.
- Church, Randolph W. -- (Randolph Warner), -- 1907-
- Garlick, Richard Cecil, -- 1901-
- Greer, Louise, -- 1899-
- Harshbarger, Frances.
- Gwathmey, Roberta Hollingsworth.
- Land, Roy, -- 1908-1994.
- May, C. E. -- (Clarence Edward), -- 1903-
- Vaughan, Joseph Lee.
- Weedon, William Stone, -- 1908-1984.
- Wyllie, John Cook, -- 1908-1968.
- University of Virginia. -- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences -- Students.
- University of Virginia. -- Honor Committee.
- Student government -- Virginia -- Charlottesville.
- Student protesters -- Virginia -- Charlottesville.