Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules.
Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 822) to amend title 18, United States Code, to provide a national standard in accordance with which nonresidents of a state may carry concealed firearms in the state
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules.|
Shipping list no.: 2012-0063-P.
"November 14, 2011."
|Description:||5 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; House.; Report|
- Concealed carry of firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House -- Rules and practice.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- Concealed carry of firearms -- Law and legislation
- Firearms -- Law and legislation.
- United States.