Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Clipart/images/graphics, Internet resource, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Derald Wing Sue; Bruce Oldershaw; Edward Murch; Microtraining Associates.; Alexander Street Press.
|Notes:||Title from title frames.
Accompanied by transcript of program, clips and abstract.
Issued as part of the Counseling and therapy in video collection.
Originally produced in 2003.
|Credits:||Editors, Bruce Oldershaw, Edward Murch.|
|Performer(s):||Speaker, Derald Wing Sue.|
|Description:||1 streaming video file (55 min.) : digital, SWF file, sd., col.|
|Details:||System requirements: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher; Firefox 1.0 or higher; Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher.; Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
|Other Titles:||Overcoming personal racism, what can I do?
What can I do?
Counseling and therapy in video.
- Racism -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Race relations -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Race awareness -- United States.
- Multiculturalism -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- United States -- Race relations.
- Multiculturalism -- Study and teaching.
- Race awareness.
- Race relations.
- Race relations -- Study and teaching.
- Racism -- Study and teaching.
- United States.