Mark Leonard; Catherine Stead; Conrad Smewing; Foreign Policy Centre (London, England)
|描述：||viii, 183 p. ; 21 cm.|
|内容：||1. Introduction : why public diplomacy? --
2. The three dimensions fo public diplomacy --
3. Competitive and co-operative public diplomacy --
4. Keeping our head in a crisis --
5. Beyond propaganda : working in a complex information environment --
6. Diplomacy by stealth : working with others to achieve our goals --
7. Assessing the spectrum of UK institutions --
8. Conclusions : a public diplomacy strategy --
Appendix I. Diplomacy on the ground : a study of UK public diplomacy in the United States of America, France, Poland, India, South Africa, and the United Arab Emirates --
Appendix II. How Norway uses scarce resources to punch above its weight.
|责任：||Mark Leonard, with Catherine Stead and Conrad Smewing.|
This report which builds on the interim report, Going public, sets out a practical agenda for public diplomacy which draws on fieldwork in six countries, hundreds of interviews with practitioners, and contributions from the experts in academia and communications.