Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||David Brower|
|Material Type:||Biography, Manuscript|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
August Frugé; Susan Frugé; Suzanne B Riess; Bancroft Library. Regional Oral History Office.
|Notes:||Includes an interview with Susan Frugé.
Forms part of the University history series.
|Description:||Transcript: 1 volume (x, 332 pages) : color portraits ; 29 cm audio tapes: 15 audiocassettes Supplementary material: 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in. Supplementary material: 2 volumes ; 31 cm|
|Other Titles:||University history series.|
|Responsibility:||August Frugé ; with an introduction by Harlan Kessel. Interviewed by Suzanne B. Riess, 1997-1998. Regional Oral History Office, the Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley,|
Includes compact disc recording of Susan Frugé memorial service, March 4, 2001.
Includes documents relating to August Frugé publishing career and the Sierra Club.
Includes correspondence between Frugé and Suzanne Riess, clippings and miscellany, and a few photographs of Frugé and his wife.
- Brower, David, -- 1912-2000.
- University of California Press.
- Sierra Club. -- Publications Committee.
- Sierra Club -- Publishing.
- California Native Plant Society.
- Association of American University Presses.
- Publishers and publishing -- California.
- Scholarly publishing -- California -- Berkeley -- History.