Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780062085764 006208576X 9780062085771 0062085778|
|Description:||371 pages ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Pulse, bk. 1.|
In the year 2051, when most Americans live in one of two gigantic, modern States, Faith Daniels, part of a dwindling group that lives between, learns that she, like other misfits, has unusual abilities that could help when the inevitable war begins.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Psychic ability -- Juvenile fiction.
- Technology -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Psychokinesis -- Juvenile fiction.
- High school students -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction.
- Good and evil -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emigration and immigration -- Juvenile fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Psychic ability -- Fiction.
- Technology -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Emigration and immigration.
- Good and evil.
- High school students.
- High schools.
- Psychic ability.