Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kim Siarkowski Amer
|Description:||xvi, 271 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Risk and threats to safe quality care in hospital settings --
Quality and safety models --
Transition to practice : an essential element of quality and safety --
Power, empowerment, and change : considering nurses' capacity to strengthen safety and quality in health care --
Quality and safety education strategies --
Evaluating a program : metrics and the influence of stakeholders --
Interprofessional team building --
Transforming care at the bedside (TCAB) experience : nursing innovations, practice improvements, and quality and safety improvements --
Informatics and nursing : using technology to improve quality --
Person-centered care as a priority for nursing practice and quality care --
Quality health care, policy, and ethics --
Future-focused quality nursing.
|Responsibility:||Kim Siarkowski Amer.|
- Primary nursing -- Administration.
- Patients -- United States -- Safety measures.
- Medical errors -- United States -- Prevention.
- Nursing Process -- organization & administration -- United States.
- Clinical Competence -- United States.
- Medical Errors -- prevention & control -- United States.
- Patient Safety -- United States.
- Quality of Health Care -- United States.
- Medical errors -- Prevention.
- Patients -- Safety measures.
- United States.