|类型/形式：||Electronic reference sources
|提及的人：||Dorothy Bolden; Sam Nunn; Julian Bond; Andrew Young; Herman E Talmadge; Allen Williams, (Activist).|
|所有的著者/提供者：||National Domestic Workers Union (U.S.); Georgia State University. University Library. Special Collections and Archives.|
|注意：||Title from "About this collection" page (viewed Oct. 10, 2016).
Date range of documents: 1965-1979.
Reproduction of the originals from the Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library.
|描述：||1 online resource (8,853 images) : illustrations, portraits.|
|其他题名：||National Domestic Workers Union, 1965-1979|
"The collection consists of records of the United Domestic Workers Union (U.S) from 1965-1979. The correspondence (1965-1979) reflects efforts in organizing the Union and includes such correspondents as Julian Bond, Senator Sam Nunn, Senator Herman Talmadge, Allen Williams, Andrew Young, and other Georgia and national political figures. The subject files (1967-1979) cover a myriad of topics illustrating the Union’s involvement in the Black community, the Manpower Program, the Career Learning Center, the Homemaking Skills Training Program, Maids Honor Day, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), and various federal agencies. The collection contains minutes of the Union, the Citizen’s Advisory Committee on Transportation, the Citizens Neighborhood Advisory Council, and MARTA. The collection also contains selected files relating to Equal Opportunity Atlanta, which funded many of the Union’s projects."
- National Domestic Workers Union (U.S.) -- Archives.
- Bolden, Dorothy, -- 1923-
- Nunn, Sam.
- Bond, Julian, -- 1940-2015.
- Young, Andrew, -- 1932-
- Talmadge, Herman E. -- (Herman Eugene), -- 1913-2002.
- Williams, Allen, -- (Activist).
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
- Equal Opportunity Atlanta (Organization).
- Economic Opportunity Atlanta (Organization).
- Household employees -- Labor unions -- United States.
- Household employees -- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States.
- Household employees -- United States.
- Labor unions and education.
- African Americans -- Employment -- United States.
- Household employees -- Labor unions -- Georgia.
- Household employees -- Labor unions -- Organizing -- Georgia.
- Household employees -- Georgia.