Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
R Hunter Morey
|Description:||2.0 c.f. (5 archives boxes) and 2 tape recordings; plus additions of 0.1 c.f.|
Pertaining to all of the above duties are correspondence, minutes of meetings and other administrative records, Morey's notes and reports, printed flyers and reports, and clippings. Also present is a small file of personal correspondence, papers, and a calendar (1962-1963) and scattered records of his work with the Congress of Racial Equality in North Carolina, and his involvement with the Student Peace Union, the Socialist Party, and the Young People's Socialist League. On tape is a 1965 interview with a Mississippi farmer.
The processed portion of this collection is summarized above, dates 1962-1967, and is described in the register. Additional accessions date to the early 1960s, and are described below.
- Child Development Group of Mississippi.
- Congress of Racial Equality.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Democratic Party -- Mississippi.
- Socialist Party (U.S.)
- Student Peace Union (U.S.)
- Young Democratic Club of Mississippi.
- Young People's Socialist League.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- North Carolina.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi.
- Peace movements -- United States.
- Mississippi -- Politics and government.