|提及的人：||John A Burrison; Craig Claiborne; Frank Eastes; John Egerton; Harold Hausenfluck; Chuck Jones; Charles F Korvacik; Harper Lee; Richard Pillsbury; Saddler Taylor; Fred Wolfe; R Stanley Woodward|
R Stanley Woodward
|注意：||In the Southern Folklife Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#20446).|
|描述：||ca. 1400 items (4.5 linear feet)|
The R. Stanley Woodward Collection consists of about 1400 items created or collected by Woodward, 1932-2004, including films, moving image materials, production notes, distribution and licensing contracts, and promotional and educational materials related to his films and other work promoting independent filmmaking. Films cover a wide range of topics, including southern food traditions; southern families, storytelling, folklore, and customs; African American dance and folk art; NASA, the George C. Marshall Space Flight Center, the Skylab Program, and astronauts; media programs on the novel To Kill a Mockingbird ; educational films; teaching filmmaking to students; the Capital Children's Museum; the University of South Carolina; serpents; and sharecroppers. Locations include South Carolina; Virginia; Georgia; North Carolina; Kentucky; Washington, D.C.; New York City; and Alabama. Some of the people associated with the films are food critic Craig Claiborne, John A. Burrison, filmmaker Frank Eastes, John Egerton, Harold Hausenfluck, Fred Wolfe, animator Chuck Jones, Richard Pillsbury, and folklorist Saddler Taylor. The moving image materials are in various media formats, including 16mm print film, DVCAM video, U-Matic video, Betacam SP video, Digital Betacam video, MiniDV video, VHS video, and DVDs. Descriptions have been derived from the original container, film, video, or notes.
- African American dance.
- African American folk art.
- Alabama -- Social life and customs.
- Burrison, John A., -- 1942-
- Capital Children's Museum.
- Claiborne, Craig.
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
- Eastes, Frank.
- Egerton, John.
- Families -- Southern States -- Social life and customs.
- Food habits -- Southern States.
- George C. Marshall Space Flight Center.
- Georgia -- Social life and customs.
- Hausenfluck, Harold.
- Jones, Chuck, -- 1912-2002.
- Korvacik, Charles F.
- Lee, Harper. -- To kill a mockingbird.
- Motion pictures -- Study and teaching.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs.
- North Carolina -- Social life and customs.
- Pillsbury, Richard.
- Restaurants -- Southern States.
- Sharecroppers -- Southern States.
- Skylab Program.
- South Carolina -- Social life and customs.
- Southern States -- Social life and customs.
- Stews -- Southern States.
- Taylor, Saddler.
- United States. -- National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- University of South Carolina -- History.
- Virginia -- Social life and customs.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Social life and customs.
- Wolfe, Fred.
- Woodward, R. Stanley.