Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Michelle Rhee; Michelle Rhee|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||286 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Introduction: Call to arms --
pt. 1: The journey. Roots in the classroom ; The heart of teaching ; Recruiting teachers ; The road to D.C. ; Breaking barriers ; In labor ; Students first --
pt. 3: The movement. Honoring teachers ; Listening to students ; Empowering parents ; Challenging politicians --
pt. 3: The promise. A radical's vision.
"Throughout her career, Michelle Rhee has fought for every student to receive a quality education. In "Radical," Rhee describes her experiences in the trenches, her challenges and her successes, but
- Public schools -- United States.
- Educational change -- United States.
- School improvement programs -- United States.
- Education -- Aims and objectives -- United States.
- Rhee, Michelle.
- EDUCATION -- General.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE -- General.
- Education -- Aims and objectives.
- Educational change.
- Public schools.
- School improvement programs.
- United States.