Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||United States. General Accounting Office.
Rail safety and security : some actions already taken to enhance rail security, but risk-based plan needed
iv, 75 p.
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. General Accounting Office.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 2, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 12/02/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03435.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Some actions already taken to enhance rail security, but risk-based plan needed|
- Hazardous substances -- Transportation -- United States.
- Railroads -- United States -- Safety measures.
- National security -- United States.
- Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention.
- Hazardous substances -- Transportation.
- National security.
- Railroads -- Safety measures.
- Terrorism -- Prevention.
- United States.