Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Records and correspondence
|Named Person:||Ralph Milbanke Lovelace, Earl of; George Gordon Byron Byron, Baron; George Gordon Byron Byron, Baron; Ralph Milbanke Lovelace, Earl of|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ralph Milbanke Lovelace, Earl of; Frederick Locker-Lampson; George Scharf; Thomas Scott; Nugent Wade
|Other Titles:||Lovelace, Ralph Milbanke, Earl of : manuscript material|
· To Frederick Locker-Lampson, poet : 1 autograph letter signed "Wentworth" : 11 Nov 1886 : (B'ANA 0492) : from Wentworth House, Swan Walk, Chelsea, S.W. (printed stationery) : laid into Pforzhimer copy 2 of Lady Byron's Remarks Occasioned by Mr. Moore's Notices of Lord Byron's Life; presenting the pamphlet to Lampson, explaining that "by some accident" it had never been sent to the Duchess of Northumberland as intended.
· To George Scharf, artist and gallery director : 1 autograph letter signed "Ralph G. N. King" : 26 Jun  : from 40 Montague Square : begins, "Grandmamma desired me to tell you that she is extremely obliged to you for your letter. As you were so kind as to give the choice of the time for my lessons, perhaps you would give them on Tuesday and Thursday at ¹/₂ past 10 O'clock."
- Lovelace, Ralph Milbanke, -- Earl of, -- 1839-1906 -- Correspondence.
- Nobility -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Correspondence.
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, -- Baron, -- 1788-1824 -- Family.
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, -- Baron, -- 1788-1824.
- Lovelace, Ralph Milbanke, -- Earl of, -- 1839-1906.
- Great Britain.