도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Pictorial cloth bindings
Publishers' bindings (Binding)
Dust jackets (Binding)
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Jackson, Helen Hunt, 1830-1885.
Boston : Little, Brown and Co., 1900
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Helen Hunt Jackson; Henry Sandham; Amy M Sacker; Susan Coolidge
|메모:||Title page in each volume printed in red and black.
The Monterey edition was the first illustrated edition; it includes 25 plates of photogravure illustrations, with guard tissues; and 26 half-tone vignettes at the head of each chapter.
The Monterey edition included a biographical introduction by Susan Coolidge [Sarah C. Woolsey], and notes on the illustrations by the Canadian artist Henry Sandham.
The Monterey edition was issued in a publisher's blue cloth binding signed "AS" by the designer Amy M. Sacker, and featuring a floral design (bouquet of wild mustard?) stamped in green and yellow within a double gilt ruled border; black coated endpapers; top edges gilt; matching blue cloth dust jacket with gold-stamped spine title "Ramona. Helen Hunt Jackson. Illustrated by Henry Sandham."
|설명:||2 volumes : illustrations (photogravures, half-tones), portrait ; 21 cm.|
|책임:||by Helen Hunt Jackson (H.H.) ; with an introduction by Susan Coolidge ; illustrated by Henry Sandham ; in two volumes.|
- American fiction -- Quaker authors.
- California, Southern -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- California -- Fiction.
- Indians, Treatment of -- North America -- Fiction.
- Racially mixed people -- California -- Fiction.
- Ranch life -- California, Southern -- Fiction.
- CHR 1900.
- PRO Schimmel, Caroline F. (bookplate) (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)