|描述：||vii, 306 p. ; 28 cm.|
|責任：||by David Nemec ; foreword by John Thorn.|
"This volume provides information on figures unnoticed by most historians. Each entry includes statistics, peer-driven analysis of baseball-related skills, and an overview of the individual's role in the game. Also chronicled are players' first and last major league games, most important achievements, movements from team to team, and more"--Provided by publisher.
- Baseball players -- United States -- Biography.
- Baseball team owners -- United States -- Biography.
- Baseball managers -- United States -- Biography.
- Baseball umpires -- United States -- Biography.
- Baseball -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Baseball managers.
- Baseball players.
- Baseball team owners.
- Baseball umpires.
- United States.