Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gerald McDermott; Warren Wallerstein; David Hough; Lydia D'moch; Harcourt Brace Jovanovich.; Bright Arts, Ltd.; Central Graphics.; Latent Lettering Co.
|Notes:||Art techniques used: Mixed media illustrations. Raven appears bold and bright with influences from native art, on a background of earthy, light watercolor.
"The paintings in this book were done in gouache, colored pencil, and pastel on heavyweight cold-press watercolor paper. The display type was set in Mixage by Central Graphics, San Diego, California and in Newtext by Latent Lettering, New York, New York. The text type was set in Mixage by Central Graphics, San Diego, Canlifornia. Color separations by Bright Arts, Ltd. Singapore ; Production supervision by Warren Wallerstein and David Hough ; Typography designed by Lydia D'moch"--t.p. verso
|Awards:||Caldecott Honor Book, 1994.|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 x 29 cm.|
|Responsibility:||told and illustrated by Gerald McDermott.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
WASHINGTON READS (WINTER 2005) SELECTION
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Raven (Legendary character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tricksters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sympathy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandchildren -- Juvenile fiction.
- Thieves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific -- Folklore -- Juvenile fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific -- Folklore.
- Sun -- Origin -- Juvenile fiction.
- Folklore -- Indians of North America -- Pacific Northwest.