Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Katherine A Dougherty Stahl; Michael C McKenna
|ISBN:||9781462506941 1462506941 9781462506965 1462506968|
|Description:||xii, 164 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
|Contents:||Assessments in an RTI System. Assessing Reading Development. Conducting a School Assessment Audit. Assessments in Tier 1: The Essentials. Assessments in Tier 2: Providing and Evaluating Secondary Support. Assessments in Tier 3 and Beyond: Diagnostic Decision Making. Communicating Assessment Outcomes. Creating an Effective RTI System. Internet Resources That Support RTI Implementation.|
|Responsibility:||Katherine A. Dougherty Stahl, Michael C. McKenna.|
"This book is important, useful, and timely. It focuses on how to plan the amount and types of assessment that will be 'just right' in each tier of RTI, in a style that is 'just right' for teachers
- Reading -- Ability testing.
- Reading -- Remedial teaching.
- Response to intervention (Learning disabled children) -- Evaluation.
- LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Literacy
- EDUCATION / Teaching Methods & Materials / Reading & Phonics
- LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Reading Skills
- EDUCATION / Testing & Measurement