Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Cathy N Davidson
|Description:||vii, 307 s.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Cathy N. Davidson|
This engaging collection of essays, offering in their various ways a history of books and reading in the United States from colonial times to the present, will appeal to all students of American A
- Books and reading -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Books and reading -- United States -- History.
- Literature and society -- United States -- History.
- Popular culture -- United States.
- United States -- Intellectual life.
- United States -- Social conditions.
- Reading -- History
- United States
- Books and reading
- Books and reading -- Social aspects
- Intellectual life
- Literature and society
- Popular culture
- Social history