Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Alice Ozma; James Brozina|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xviii, 279 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||Alice Ozma ; foreword by Jim Brozina.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A must-read for parents, grandparents, step-parents, and caregivers
I am so envious of The Streak. I wish my parents (or I) had thought of that when I was little--to read to me every single night until I went off to college. We were never as financially strapped as the Brozinas were, so I had opportunities Alice does not seem to have had, like going on youth...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Ozma, Alice -- Books and reading.
- Brozina, James -- Books and reading.
- Books and reading -- United States.
- Books and reading -- Psychological aspects.
- Oral reading.
- Fathers and daughters -- United States -- Biography.
User lists with this item (6)
- Confessions of a bibliophile(51 items)
by email@example.com updated 2013-04-08
- Things to Check Out(150 items)
by elfgreen updated about 2 days ago
- Non-fiction that reads like fiction(34 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated about a week ago
- Library Loot | Non-Fiction(62 items)
by dschander updated 2011-11-23
- Read Book - Watch Movie(41 items)
by SarahRose updated 2011-07-27